(Apply Online) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG
format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format
and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
Requirement of Aadhaar- Clarification
- All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET (UG)–2017, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
- In case, these particulars do not match, the candidates will not be able to fill the application form for NEET (UG)–2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records.
- If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.
- Applicants not yet enrolled for Aadhaar, are hereby required to make application for Aadhaar enrolment in case he/she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of Aadhaar Act. Such applicant may visit any Aadhaar enrolment center (list available at www.uidai.gov.in) to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
- In order to facilitate such applicants who are not having Aadhaar, the CBSE has especially set up facilitation centres in each city of examination for the purpose of Aadhaar enrolment. The applicants can approach such facilitation centres who will not charge any amount from any applicant for Aadhaar enrolment. The list of the facilitation centre is available on www.cbseneet.nic.in. These applicants who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have not received Aadhaar should enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG) 2017.
- In case Aadhaar enrolment facility is not available at the facilitation centres, the applicants should submit a request for Aadhaar enrolment. The facilitation centre will issue a registration number to such applicants. This registration number should be entered by the applicants at the time of filling online application form for NEET (UG) 2017.
- The above provisions shall be applicable in all states except J&K, Assam & Meghalaya.
- For foreign Nationals, Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s), Passport Number is the mandatory requirement for filling up of the online application of NEET-2017.
- The applicants who have passed or appearing in Class XII examination from the states of J&K, Assam & Meghalaya need to enter the passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number provided they should select the city of examination in these states only. The online application process will start from 31st January, 2017 onwards. The last date for application is 01st March, 2017 and fee can be paid upto 01st March 2017.