CBSE Class-10 Exam 2017 : All India Scheme
Question Paper, Foundation of Information Tech
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2017 : Foundation of Information Tech
- Please check that this question paper contains 8 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 6 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT – II
FOUNDATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 70
1. Fill in the blanks : 5
(a) You need a ___________ to create and edit an XML document.
(b) ___________ are used to connect web pages.
(c) The default alignment of an image is ___________ .
(d) In HTML, while creating a table, we cannot use background attribute with ___________ tag.
(e) To increase space between two cells, ___________ attribute should be used.
(f) A website which allows you to share opinion and discuss topics in the form of an online journal is called as ___________ .
(g) ___________ is a type of malware that is installed on a user’s computer and collects information about the users without their consent and knowledge.
(h) A ___________ is a technical person who breaks through the system’s security with malicious intentions.
(i) ___________ is business in online environment.
(j) ___________ protects a server, a network and an individual PC from attack by viruses from other systems.
2. State True or False : 5
(a) The HTML tag for inline image is <img>.
(b) Physical structure refers to different parts of a document i.e., how a document is built.
(c) A table’s background colour can be specified using backgroundcolor attribute.
(d) <TD> is a container tag.
(e) The default font size is 5.
(f) <caption> tag gives heading to a table.
(g) To avoid spam, never click on links that come from someone you do not know.
(h) XML uses DTD to describe the data.
(i) A worm is a program designed to replicate.
(j) Unsolicited bulk emails are called spams.
3. Short Answer Questions :
(a) Write the HTML code to display an image on the right side of a page. 2
(b) Write any two precautions to avoid spam. 2
(c) Write the attributes of <img> tag which are used for specifying its dimensions in a web page. 2
(d) Write the full forms of the following : 2