CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : All India Scheme
Question Paper, Multimedia And Web Technology
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : Multimedia And Web Technology
- Please check that this question paper contains 9 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
MULTIMEDIA AND WEB TECHNOLOGY
Time allowed : 3 hours, Maximum Marks : 70
Note : (i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Answer the questions after carefully reading the text.
1. (a) Write any two advantages of using DBMS. 1
(b) MySQL is a RDBMS. Is this statement true or false ? 1
(c) Study the following data and answer the questions given below :