- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
Search Books for CBSE, IIT-JEE Exams
(AIMPT 2011) All India Pre-Medical Test, AIPMT 2011
All India Pre-Medical Test, AIPMT 2011
Schedule of Examination:
- Preliminary Examination: April 03, 2011, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
- Final Examination: May 15, 2011, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
Eligibility and Qualifications :
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or
will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her
admission tothe1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is anINDIAN NATIONAL.
- The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance
Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance
examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed
by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled
Castes/ScheduledTribes/Other Backward Classes.
Candidate must born or between:
a) 01.01.82 to 01.01.95 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
b) 01.01.87 to01.01.95 (Other Category)
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ScheduledTribes/Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taking together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum 45% marks for General - PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.Those who are taking plus two examination in 2011 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
a. 15% seats for SC candidates, 7.5% seats for ST candidates, 27% seats for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Institutions only and 3% seats on horizontal bases for physically handicapped candidates are reserved in 15% All India quota for MBBS/BDS courses.
- Centers for Examination
- Eligibility and Qualifications
- Merit List
- Declaration of Result
- Download Information Bulletin
- List of Bank for sale of Bulletin
- Method to obtain Information using SMS
- Confirmation of receipt of Application Form
Subscribe for e-mail Alert's
All aspirant candidate whether they have submitted their Application Form for AIPMT 2011 online or offline are advised to subscribe for e-mail Alert's to get important information on their e-mail ID's from CBSE on the various latest updates like dispatch of Admit Cards,Declaration of Results, hosting of important information on website etc.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (AIPMT - 2011)
Download and Install Chain certificate, if your client system does not have valid SSL certificate. It is required for accessing the secured website.
- Click the link Download Certificate Chain to begin the download of the file
- Save the file in the required location
- Right click on the saved file and select Install Certificate. The Certificate Import wizard appears
- Click Next. The Welcome window appears
- Click Next. The Certificate Store window appears with the 'Automatically select the certificate store...' option selected by default
- Click Finish. The message, 'Do you want to ADD the following certificate to the root store?' is displayed
- Click Yes. You will receive the message, 'The import was successful
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
Examination Fees :
|GENERAL & OBC||Rs. 700/-|
Application can be submitted Online during 15.11.2010 to 31.12.2010 (05:00 PM)
(Payment of Fee could be made either by Demand Draft or by Credit Card)
A. Steps to be followed if fee paid through Demand Draft
- If you want to remit the fee by Demand Draft, get ready before filling Application Form
- Logon to the AIPMT website, fill the Application Form, note down the registration number which would be generated by systemand required for making the payment of fee.
- Fill thedetails of Demand Draft.
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and complete as per the instruction given point 5.
B. Steps to be followed if fee paid through Credit Card
- Keep the details of Credit Card (VISA/MASTER CARD) ready.
- Logon to the AIPMT website, fill the Application Form, note down the registration number which would be generated by system and required for making the payment of fee.
- Make the payment through Credit Cardand note down the payment receipt number, after successful payment of fee.
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and complete as per the instruction given in point 5.
6. Photograph : Firmly affix two recentgood quality color passport sizestudio photograph with white background (taken on or after 1.10.2010) with gum/fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the space provided for it in the Application Form, one duly attested by the Principal/Head of the institution/Gazatted Officer. Before affixing the photograph, candidate mustwrite down his/her Name,Application Number and contact numberon the back of the both the photographs with ball point pen only.The photograph must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.Photographs should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. Polaroid and computer photos are not acceptable. The photograph of the candidate should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer in such a way that part of the signature is on the photograph and remaining part of the signature is on the Application Form. Attestation should be done on the bottom part of the photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keepidentical passport size photographs and one postcard size (3.5"X5")photograph in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination/Counselling/Admission.NOTE: Before the dispatch of the Application Form, kindly ensure that the form is complete in all respect.
Candidates submitting applications online are required :
- to attach Demand Draft of required fee (In favour of “Secretary, CBSE, Delhi”, payable at Delhi).
- to mention his/her Name, Application No., Contact Numberand Address on the back of the Demand Draft.
- toretain a photocopy ofconfirmation page for future reference.
- to retain a photocopy of the Demand Draft sent.
- to retain a photocopy of theTransaction if fees paid by credit card.
- to retain the original receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatch the Application Form.
- The processing of applications will begin only after receiving confirmation page and fee (By Credit Card or by Demand Draft).
Procedure for refund of fee if paid through Credit Card
If candidate has made the payment of fee through credit card & due to some unavoidable circumtances candidate is unable to print the confirmation page and payment is again made by the candidate then following procedure may be followed to refund the fee
- Writedown an application by giving the details of your registration number, all transactions details date wise, address etc to "Deputy Secretary (AIPMT), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2,Community Centre, Preet Vihar,Delhi - 110 301" for refund.
- Payment would be refunded to the candidate by CBSE after the last date of submission of Application Form or after the receipt of such details from service provider.
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the registration number
- Make payment of Fee through Demand Draft or Credit Card
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE