CBSE Class-10 Exam 2016 : Marking Scheme, Mathematics
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2016 : Mathematics (Delhi)
Marking Scheme — Mathematics 30/1/1, 30/1/2, 30/1/3
1. The Marking Scheme provides general guidelines to reduce subjectivity in the marking. The answers given in the Marking Scheme are suggested answers. The content is thus indicative. If a student has given any other answer which is different from the one given in the Marking Scheme, but conveys the meaning, such answers should be given full weightage
2. Evaluation is to be done as per instructions provided in the marking scheme. It should not be done according to one’s own interpretation or any other consideration — Marking Scheme should be strictly adhered to and religiously followed.
3. Alternative methods are accepted. Proportional marks are to be awarded.
4. In question (s) on differential equations, constant of integration has to be written.
5. If a candidate has attempted an extra question, marks obtained in the question attempted first should be retained and the other answer should be scored out.
6. A full scale of marks - 0 to 100 has to be used. Please do not hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it.
7. Separate Marking Scheme for all the three sets has been given.
8. As per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. The candidates would now be permitted to obtain photocopy of the Answer book on request on payment of the prescribed fee. All examiners/Head Examiners are once again reminded that they must ensure that evaluation is carried out strictly as per value points for each answer as given in the Marking Scheme.
QUESTION PAPER CODE 30/1/1
EXPECTED ANSWER/VALUE POINTS