(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Chemistry) 2014-15
Time Allowed: 3 hr
Maximum marks: 70
1. The following figure shows the variation of adsorption of
N2 on charcoal with pressure at different constant temperatures:
Arrange the temperatures T1, T2 and T3 in the increasing order.
2. Give the formula of a noble gas species which is isostructural with IBr2 -
3. What is the effect of synergic bonding interactions in a metal carbonyl
4. PCl5 acts as an oxidizing agent. Justify.
5. Write the name of the product formed when benzenediazonium
chloride solution is treated with potassium iodide.
6. Name the crystal defect which reduces the density of an
ionic solid? What type of ionic substances show this defect?
7. The molar conductivity ( λm ) of KCl solutions
at different concentrations at 298 K is plotted as shown in the figure given
Determine the value of 0 λ m and A for KCl.
8. Aluminum crystallizes in anfcc structure. Atomic radius of
the metal is 125 pm. What is the length of the side of the unit cell of the
9. Draw the structure of the following compounds:
Write balanced chemical equations for the following:
(i) Reaction of chlorine with hot and concentrated NaOH.
(ii) Sulphur dioxide is passed through an aqueous solution of Fe (III) salt.