- Sample Papers
- Date Sheet
CBSE: Class XII Informatics Practices Syllabus - 2013
Syllabus - Informatics Practices (XII)
Subject – Informatics Practices
- To gain working knowledge of a computer system and peripherals
- To understand the application development process.
- To gain programming skills in front-end development
- To gain skills in Relational Database Creation and Management.
- Sound knowledge of computer system
- Familiarity with Application Development process using simple IDEs
- Ability to use, develop & debug programs independently.
- Ability to store and retrieve data using an RDBMS.
- Networking and Open Standards
- Relational Database Management System
- IT Application