Manipur Council Of Higher Secondary Education
Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education is the statutory body of the
Government of Manipur, which started its functioning from the year 1992. Board's
main function is to conduct Higher secondary school examination (Class XIIth)
Exams Conducted by CHSEM:
- Class XIIth (10 + 2) Examination
- To grant recognition to aspiring schools.
- To describe course structure for higher secondary exam.
- To arrange appropriate facilities to students, teacher and schools to
keep state education modern and standardise.
- To keep education system equivalent to other state boards of India
- To organise events to improve education system of state.