Written Result of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I) - 2013 held by the UPSC On 17 February, 2013
Disclaimer: This website is NOT associated with CBSE, for official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission
(Written Result) UPSC: Combined Defence Services Examination (I) - 2013
On the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission On 17 February, 2013, 9888 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 136th Course commencing in January, 2014 (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Course commencing in January, 2014 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 195rd F(P) Course commencing in January, 2014 (iv) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai 99th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2014 and (v) Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 13th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2014.
2. The ratio of candidates shortlisted for the examination per vacancy is 1:18.95
3. The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers
are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions
of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the
original certificates in support of age (date of birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them, alongwith attested copies of thereof, to Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry, West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No. I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to Naval Headquarters (R&R Section), Room No. 204, C-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Naval as their first choice, and to PO3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Moti Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force as their first choice. The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th November, 2013 (1st February, 2014 in case of SSC only). The candidates must not send the original certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
4. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as the case may be.
5. The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/recruitment on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing UPSC website http.//www.upsc.gov.in
6. The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting SSB interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 60 days.
Click Here for Result