UPSC: Final Result Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2011 (Officers Training Academy)
Disclaimer: This website is NOT associated with CBSE, for official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission
Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2011
1. The following are the lists, in order of merit, in respect of 427 (*Men 327 + ^Women 100) candidates who have finally qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2011 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission and Interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the (i) *Officers Training Academy, Chennai, for 96th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) and (ii) ^Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 10th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in OCTOBER, 2012. The list of 96th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) also includes the names of the candidates who were recommended earlier on the basis of the result of the same examination for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course(s).
2. The number of vacancies as intimated by the Government,
for (i) 96th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) is 175 and for (ii) 10th
Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course is
3. The results of Medical Examination of candidates have not been taken into account in preparing the merit list. The candidature of all the candidates is Provisional. Verification of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification of these Candidates will be done by Army HQ.
4. Candidates can also obtain information regarding results by accessing to UPSC web-site http.//www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of final results on Commission’s website for 60 days.
5. Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271, 011- 23381125 and 011-23098543 from this Counter.
Click Here for Result