4. Which of the following is a group of females?
(1) GCE (2) GEH (3) GCH (4) GHB
Sol. Ans. 3, G C H
5. In which department do three people work ?
(3) Operations or Accounts
(4) Data inadequate
Sol. Ans. 2, accounts
6. What will be the position of A from the top when they are arranged in descending order of their income ?
(1) Second (2) Third (3) Fourth (4) Fifth
Sol. Ans. 2, Third
7. In which of the following departments does B work ?
(1) Operations (2) Accounts (3) Administration (4) Data inadequate
Sol. Ans. 4, Data inadequate
8. Which of the following statements is definitely true ?
(1) B earns less than F and H (2) F earns more than B and E
(3) B earns more than E and C (4) B earns less than A and H
Sol. Ans. 4, B earns less than A and H.
Directions (Q.9 to Q.11) : Given an input, a machine generates pass codes for the six batches each day as follows:
Input: these icons were taken out from the sea. Pass Codes
Batch I : from sea the out taken were icons these
Batch II : from icons these were taken out the sea
Batch III : from icons out sea the taken were these
Batch IV : from icons out sea these were taken the
The pattern followed is as under : In the first step, the word which comes first in the dictionary is placed at the first place and the remaining words are written in a reverse order. In the second step, the word which comes second in the dictionary is placed at the second place and all words except the first and the second are written in a reverse order. The process continues in the same manner to give the pass codes for the subsequent batches.
9. What will be the pass code for the Batch V on a day, if the input is “four of the following five form a group” ?
(1) a five following form four group the of (2) a five following form group the of four
(3) a five following form four the of group (4) a five following form four group of the