(Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper
Hindustani Music (Vocal)
Time allowed: 02 hours
Maximum Marks: 15
1. Describe the origin of Dhrupad.
2. Define any two of the following:
Meend, Khatka, Murki.
3. Give brief life sketch of any one of the following along with
their contribution to Hindustani Music:
4. Describe Raga Durga and elaborate upto 50 Swras.
Write a Drut Khayal in notation along with 2 tanas from any of
the prescribed Ragas.
5. Describe Sultala and write with Dugun in Tala-notation
6. Choose the correct option:
(a) Which of the following belongs to ‘Agra Gharana’:
ii. Faiyaz Khan
(b) Sultala has khali on which beat?
i. 1st Beat
ii. 2nd Beat
iii. 3rd Beat
iv. 4th Beat
(c) Raga Des belongs to which Jati?
i. Audav – Shadav
ii. Audav – Sampurna
iii. Shadav – Sampurna
iv. Shadav – Shadav
(d) Slight touch of another note on the Main note is known