CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : Foreign Scheme
Question Paper, Chemistry
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : Chemistry
1. What is the formula of a compound in which the element P forms ccp lattice and atoms of Q occupy 2/3rd of tetrahedral voids ?
2. Arrange the following hydrides of Group-16 elements in the increasing order of their thermal stability :
H2O, H2S, H2Se, H2Te
3. What is the role of desorption in the process of catalysis ?
4. Write the IUPAC name of the following compound :
C6H5 – CH2 – CH2 – OH
5. Among the isomers of pentane (C5H12), write the one which on photochemical chlorination yields a single monochloride.
6.Do the following conversions in not more than two steps :
(a) Propene to Acetone
(b) Propanoic acid to 2-hydroxypropanoic acid
Write the reaction involved in the following :
(a) Etard reaction
(b) Wolff-Kishner reduction
7. What are colligative properties ? Write the colligative property which is used to find the molecular mass of macromolecules.
8. (a) Write the IUPAC name of the isomer of the following complex :
(b) Write the formula for the following :