(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper - Carnatic
Time allowed: 03 hours
Maximum Marks: 30
1) Answer any five of the following questions.
2) Question no. 1 & 2 are compulsory.
3) All questions carry equal marks.
1. Give in notation the pallavi and anupallavi with minimum four sangatis of
a Kriti set in Purvikalyani or Ritigaula Raga.
2. Describe the lakshanas with suitable sancharas in any two upanga Janya
ragas from the syllabus.
3. Evaluate the contribution to Carnatic Music in any one of the following
4. Explain any three musical forms figuring in dance and music concerts.
5. What is a Janya Raga. Illustrate your answer in detail with examples.
6. Mysore Vasudevachav’s contribution to Carnatic Music is unique.
Substantiate your views.
7. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Vakra Ragas
(b) Dasa Vidha Gamakas