(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Philosophy
Time: 3 hrs Max Marks: 100
i. All questions are compulsory.
ii. Question no. 1- 14 are of 2 marks each. The answer to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
iii. Question no. 15- 28 are of 3 marks each. The answer to these questions should not exceed 60 words each.
iv. Question no. 29- 33 are of 6 marks each. The answer to these questions should not exceed 150 words each.
1. Define Jaina concept of Aparigraha.
2. State the meaning of cogito ergo sum.
3. What does Kant mean by Categorical Imperative?
4. State the Retributive theory of punishment.
5. Explain the meaning of Consequentialism.
6. What is the meaning of varna?
7. What do you understand by the first generation of Human Rights?
State main sources (any two) of environmental degradation.
8. What is the Method of Doubt according to Descartes?
9. Explain Dharma as a purushartha.
What is niskama-karma
10. What is virtue according to Aristotle?
11.What is Saptabhanginaya according to the Jaina philosophy?
12.Distinguish between pleasure and happiness.
13.Define the notion of Paramatma according to the Nyaya philosophy?
14.State the notion of Sakshi in the Bhagvadgita.
Describe the notion of Bhagvadgita about soul.