Courses & Career Options after Class Xth and XIIth
Career choice - one of the most important milestones in an individual's life
involves self analysis, critical thinking and finally decision making.
The choice of the career is influenced by views of your
parents, friends, relatives, teachers and the media. Today with a wider choice
and an ever increasing competition, you need to plan your career wisely and at
While choosing a stream after 10th, a training course or a
career you should know your abilities, interests, aptitudes and personality.
Besides these you should gather information regarding different career options,
the eligibility criteria, the premier institutions/universities, and other
criteria of selection and the market demands.
The present project undertaken by Education Department of
Delhi on different educational and vocational courses available in Delhi and the
Job opportunities through competitive examination after 10th and 12th aims at
giving you the much needed information.
Certificate, Diploma & Miscellaneous courses in Delhi.
- Admission/Entrance Exams for various schools in Delhi.
- Vocational Stream / ITI/Polytechnic and Apprenticeship scheme.
- Certificate & Diploma in Computers
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Miscellaneous courses after 10+2
- Government and Privately Managed Institutes Affiliated with N.C.T./S.C.V.T.
under department of Training & Technical Education.
- Self Employment Opportunity after 10th & 10+2.
- Short Term / Add on Courses in Delhi University.
- Job Opportunities through Competitive Exam For Class X & XII.
- Jobs in Defense & Protective Services after X and XII
Degree Courses in Delhi.
- Career option in Law.12. Career option in Mass Media & Journalism.
- Career option in Hotel Management.
- Career option in Fashion Design.
- Career option Fine Arts.
- Career option Travel & Tourism.
- Under Graduate Courses in Humanities in Delhi University.18. Course in
Commerce After 10+2 (Business Management)
- Banking & Insurance
- Chartered Accountancy
- Cost & Work Accountancy.
- Company Secretary.
- Under Graduate courses in commerce in Delhi University.
- Career options for 10+2 students in Medical & Allied Fields.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgey (BDS)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicines
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Physical & Occupational Therapy.
- Other Paramedical Courses
- Career in Engg. & Technology.
- Courses in Architectures & Planning
- Career in Aeronautical / Air Craft Engg.
- Other Engg. Courses.