CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017
All India Scheme, (Hindustani Music)
CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Cmptt Examination : Hindustani Music
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT - II
HINDUSTANI MUSIC (Vocal)
Time allowed : 2 hours
Maximum Marks : 15
General Instruction : Answer all questions.
1. Describe the origin and development of Dhrupad or Khayal.
2. Briefly describe the life and contribution to the field of music of any one of the following :
(i) Faiyaz Khan
(ii) Mian Tansen
3. Define any two of the following : Meend, Kana, Murki
4. Define Raga Durga and write the notation of its Drut Khayal.
5. Select the correct answer :
(A) Ustad Faiya Khan was a singer of which style ?
(B) Thaat of Raga Des is
(C) Time of singing of Raga Durga
(ii) Second part of the day
(iv) First part of the night
(D) How many Matras are in Sooltaal ?
(i) Ten Matras
(ii) Twelve Matras
(iii) Eight Matras
(iv) Six Matras