CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017
All India Scheme, (Social Science)
CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Cmptt Examination : Social Science (Set -1)
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT – II
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. Who implemented the ‘Civil Code’ of 1804 in France ?
Who formed the ‘Revolutionary Society’ in Vietnam ?
2. Which type of minerals are mainly obtained from veins and lodes ?
3. How is democracy based on political equality in India ?
4. Explain the meaning of ‘Political Party’.
5. How was the ideology of Nepalese Communist party different from others ?
6. If you are to purchase spices for food from the market, which logo will you like to see to be sure of quality ?
7. Define the term ‘Liberalisation’.
8. What can be the alternative mode of payment in place of cash money ?
9. Describe the process of Unification of Italy.
Describe the role of Ho-Chi-Minh in spreading the feelings of nationalism in Vietnam.
10. Why did the Non-Co-operation Movement gradually slow down in the cities ? Explain.
11. “Mahatma Gandhi used ‘Salt’ as a powerful symbol to unite the nation.” Justify the statement.
12. Describe any three major problems faced by the Cotton textile industry in India.
13. “Natural gas is an important source of energy.” Support the statement.
14. Explain the importance of ‘Border Roads’ for India.
15. Which values can help to strengthen democracy ? Explain your views.
16. How do pressure groups and movements exert pressure on politics ? Explain with example.
17. Suggest any three reforms to make political parties more democratic.
18. Assess the impact of COPRA on consumers.
19. Explain the functions of the Reserve Bank of India.
20. “Globalisation has been advantageous to consumers as well as to producers.” Support
the statement with suitable examples.
21. Explain any five reforms introduced by Napoleon in the regions under his control.
How did nationalism emerge in Vietnam ? Explain with examples.