The Mizoram Board of School Education
About BSE Mizoram:
The Mizoram Board of School Education is an autonomous body established under
the MBSE Act, 1975, with delegated powers to regulate, supervise and control
school education in Mizoram. It is the State Education Board which substantially
contributes towards upgrading educational standards and introducing innovations
in the field of School Education i.e. Class I to XII.
Exams Conducted by BSE Mizoram:
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC-X Class)
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSSLC-XII
- To grant recognition to aspiring schools.
- To define and describe board exam structure.
- To arrange appropriate facilities to students, teacher and schools to
keep state education modern and standardize.
- To maintain education level equivalent to other state boards of India