NTSE Sample Questions : 2016 Bihar State (SAT)
1. A metallic conductor carries 800 mA current from left to right. It means that
(1) 5 x l018 protons are flowing per sec from left to right
(2) 5 x l018 electrons are flowing per sec from right to left
(3) 8 x102 electrons are flowing per sec from right to left.
(4) 5 x l018 protons are flowing per sec from left to right & 5 x l018 electrons are flowing per sec from right to left.
2. Ohm's law (I - V/R) is applicable for
(1) All types of conductors of electricity
(2) Only metallic conductors of electricity
(3) Only semi conductors of electricity
(4) Only from metallic and ionic conductors of electricity
3. A copper wire has a resistance of 8 ohm. The wire is stretched to double of its original length. Its new resistance will be
(1) 8 ohm
(2) 16 ohm
(3) 32 ohm
(4) 64 ohm
4. A beam of light traveling in air enters into a liquid. Its speed reduces by 30%. The refractive index of liquid with respect to air is
5. The refractive index of a liquid is 5/3. A ray of light traveling in this liquid falls at interface of liquid &air. At what angle of incidence should it fall on liquid air interface so that it suffers total internal reflection?