CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme Question Paper,Home Science
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper Home Science
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : Home Science
Subject :Home Science
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 70
Time allowed : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 70
General Instructions :
Please check that this question paper contains 7 printed pages.
Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
Please check that this question paper contains 32 questions.
Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
Note : Answer any seven questions out of the given eight. 7x1 = 7
1. Mention any two motor abilities of a two year old child.
2. Write two indicators of language development in a child during middle childhood.
3. What do you understand by ‘Food Handler’ ?
4. What two points would you keep in mind while storing or using leftover foods ?
5. Your friend does not like to eat any green leafy vegetables. Which two foods can be included in his meal instead ?
6. List any two non-government agencies where consumers can find correct information.
7. Draw suitable symbols for a care label to indicate that the garment should be ‘bleached’ and ‘tumble dried’.