CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 6 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on thetitle page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 15 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will bedistributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
The question paper is divided into four sections :
Section A : Reading comprehensive : 15 Marks
Section B : (i) Writing. 12 Marks (ii) Translation. 5 Marks (iii) Letter/Application. 8 Marks
Section C : Applied Grammar 15 Marks
Section D : Literature 25 Marks