(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20:
- Class X (2018-19)
- Time: 2 hours Max Marks: 50
1. Question paper is divided into two sections: Section-A and Section- B.
i. Multiple choice question/Fill in the blanks/Direct Questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions.
ii. Very Short Answer of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
iii. Short Answer of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
3. Section–B:Long/Essay type questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions from the given 5 questions.
4. All questions of a particular section must be attempted in the correct order.
5. Pleasecheck that this question paper contains 31 questions out of which 23 questions are to be attempted.
6. The maximum time allowed is 2 hrs.
Tick the correct answer (1mark each).
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. Name any two content of service manual. (1)
2. Component thermostat is related to which system?
a. Lubrication system
b. Ignition system
c. Cooling system
d. Power transmission system
3. Changing of air filter should be done after
b. After 10 days
c. After 1 month
d. After every 50000 km run
4. Wheel balancer work for
a. Minimize weight
b. Minimize tyre vibration
c. Minimize traction
d. Minimize pressure
5. Air filter is cleaned by
b. Air blower
6. Which of the following converts mechanical energy into electrical energy?
7. Techno meter is used to measure
b. Speed of vehicle
c. Speed of engine
d. Power of engine
8. Which is the correct order of power transmission from engine to rear live axle?
a. Engine → Gear Box → Clutch → Differential → Final Drive → Rear axle
b. Engine → Final drive → Gear box → Clutch → Rear axle → Differential
c. Engine → Gear box → Clutch → Differential → Rear axle
d. Engine → Clutch → Gear Box → Final Drive → Differential → Rear axle
9. A combination of electrical and petrol engine have been used in a car called _______. (1)
10. Multimeter is used to measure _______________________. (1)
11. Who publishes the service manual? (1)
12. Coolant is circulated around the engine to prevent _______________________. (1)
Very ShortQuestions: (2 marks each). Answer any 5 questions out of the given 7 questions:
13. What do you mean by symbol 4x2 used in automobile? (2)
14. Engine fitted in back portion of chassis in bus like Asoka Leyland. Which components are not required? (2)
15. Name the chassis frame used in automobile. (2)
16. Distinguish between tubed tyre and tubeless tyre. (2)
17. Why changing of coolant is essential? (2)
18. Write down the important precaution while washing vehicle. (2)
19. Why air filter is essential? (2)
ShortQuestions: (3 marks each).
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 7 questions:
20. Write about the function of ignition coil. (3)
21. What are the main functions of starter motor in automobile? (3)
22. What are the qualities the sales person should possess? (3)
23. Write about wrench. Sketch its figure. (3)
24. What knowledge, service manual gives to the technicians? (3)
25. Explain airbag advancements in automobile. (3)
26. Why washing of vehicle is essential? (3)
Long/Essay type questions (5 marks each).
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions:
27. Is service manual helpful in servicing of vehicle. Explain. (5)
28. Explain in brief: Four common special tools used in automobile servicing. (5)
29. Explain any two new innovations in car safety technology. (5)
30. How is the engine oil changed? Write the different steps in sequence. (5)
31. What are the important aspects of customer service? (5)
COUTESY : CBSE