(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20:
1. Question paper is divided into two sections: Section-A and Section- B.
i. Multiple choice question/Fill in the blanks/Direct Questions of 1 mark each.
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions.
ii. Very Short Answer of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
iii. Short Answer of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions from the given 7 questions.
3. Section–B: Long/Essay type questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions from the given 5 questions.
4. All questions of a particular section must be attempted in the correct order.
5. Please check that this question paper contains 31 questions out of which 23 questions are to be attempted.
6. The maximum time allowed is 2 hrs.
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. What is kept on ________ table
2. The chemist shop is right next ____ the hospital. (for, to).
3. www stands for ________________ .
(a) Whole World Web
(b) World Wide Web
(c) World With Web
(d) Web Web Web
4. _____________ is designed to help users with auditory impairments.
(a) Filter Key
(b) Toggle Keys
(c) Sound Sentry
(d) Serial Key
5. Default tab stop position is __________ .
6. _______________ can be used to break continuous text to one or more sentences.
7. ______________ can be used for inserting information at the top of each page automatically.
8. AutoSum option is available in _________________ group under the Home tab.
9. __________ are used for playing sound files while making a presentation.
10. Selecting the__________ view shows calendar for a month.
COUTESY : CBSE