Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Philosophy
Subject :- Philosophy
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Questions no. 1 – 14 are of 2 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
(iii) Questions no. 15 – 28 are of 3 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 60 words each.
(iv) Questions no. 29 – 33 are of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 150 words each.
1. Enumerate the different asramas according to Indian ethics.
2. Explain the notion of mahākarunā according to Buddhist ethics.
3. Define Dharma as a Purusārtha.
4. What are the different varnas in Hindu ethics ?
5. Explain the notion of Bodhisattva in Buddhist ethics.
6. Explain the notion of cosmic order or Rta . in Indian ethics.
7. State the problem of evil.
8. Explain the significance of artha as a Purusārtha.
9. Explain the significance of ahimsā and brahmacharya in Jain ethics.
10.What is the significance of pancaśila in ethics of Buddhism ?