Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Sanskrit
Subject :- Sanskrit
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 15 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 16 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
There are four sections in this question paper.
SECTION A : (Unseen Reading Comprehension)
SECTION B : (Sanskrit Writing Skills)
SECTION C : (Applied Grammar)