Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Theatre Studies
Subject : Theatre Studies
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) There are 24 questions in all.
(ii) All the questions are compulsory.
(iii) Questions no. 1 to 5 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 15 words.
(iv) Questions no. 6 to 10 are short-answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 50 words.
(v) Questions no. 11 to 17 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 75 words.
(vi) Questions no. 18 to 21 are short-answer questions carrying 4 marks each.Answer to each of these should not exceed 150 words.
(vii) Questions no. 22 to 24 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each.Answer to each of these should not exceed 250 words.
1. What is meant by Shadowless light ?
2. Who is considered as the ‘‘Father of method acting’’ in America ?
3. Relaxation, trust and discipline are the three important essentials of acting. What are the other two ?
4. Name the writer who coined the term ‘Catharsis’.
5. State the objective behind setting up the Sangeet Natak Akademi.
6. Differentiate between developmental readings and public readings.
7. Keshav usually works with a team of medical professionals to treat and rehabilitate people with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. Identify and explain the role played by Keshav.
8. How has the scheme of ‘Theatre Rejuvenation’ been able to achieve its goal of providing opportunity to artists, actors and directors ?
9. What is meant by the ‘fourth wall’ concept ?
10. Explain the two levels of exploration in research work