Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Capital Market Operations
Subject : Capital Market Operations
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 33 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 25 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Part I contains questions 1 to 12 of 1 mark each out of which any 10 questions are to be attempted.
- Part II contains questions 13 to 19 of 2 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted
- Part III contains questions 20 to 26 of 3 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted.
- Contains questions 27 to 33 of 5 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted.
(iii) All questions of a particular section must be placed in the correct order.
Attempt any 10 questions.
1. How can you invest in primary market ?
2. What is private placement of the New Issues ?
3. What does ‘Market Capitalisation Ratio’ measure ?
4. Define ‘Dominant Promoter Group’.
5. State the role of authorized dealer in the capital market.
6. List the documents required to affiliate the Sub-Broker under Trading Member (Broker).
7. What is meant by VSAT Trading Accessory ?
8. Give the meaning of capping of margin in ‘Buy Transaction’.
9. Define ‘Cross Margining’.
10. How is Extreme Loss Margin collected ?
11. Define ‘Systemic Risk’.
12. Define ‘Insider’ according to the provisions of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992.