Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Human Rights and Gender Studies
Subject : Human Rights and Gender Studies
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Questions No. 1 to 6 are of 1 mark each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 20 words each.
(iii) Questions No. 7 to 11 are of 2 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
(iv) Questions No. 12 to 17 are of 4 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 100 words each.
(v) Questions No. 18 to 22 are of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 150 words each.
1. Mention the prime objective of the RTE Act, 2009.
2. What is the meaning of ‘activism’ in the context of gender studies ?
3. How can gender equality exist in a society ?
4. How has the UN Declaration on Elimination of Violence, 1993 defined gender based violence ?
5. State the ideal of equality of fair opportunity.
6. Define Cultural environment.
7. Mention any four rights assured by the International Human Rights Law to the people with disabilities.
8. How are penal remedies different from compensatory remedies ?
9. ‘‘Women empowerment is the vehicle of change to achieve gender equality.’’ Justify the statement.
10.Mention any two factors that hinder the success of mainstreaming efforts.