Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Library and Information Science
Subject : Library and Information Science
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) There are 28 general questions.
(ii) Questions No. 1 – 11 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
(iii) Questions No. 12 – 22 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to these questions should not exceed 80 – 100 words each.
(iv) Questions No. 23 – 28 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each.Answer to these questions should not exceed 200 words each.
(v) All questions are compulsory. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of 6 marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
Instructions : Answers should not exceed 40 words.
1. What is the use of bespeaking service in Library ?
2. What is the use of AACR-2 ?
3. Point out at least one difference between collection development and collection building.
4. What is E-Resource ?
5. Mention utility (usecase) of stock verification.
6. What is the job of maintenance section in Library ?
7. What is accession register ?
8. What is PMEST ?
9. IFLA stands for __________.
10. What does LAN stand for ?
11. What is the full form of CCC ?