CBSE Class-12 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017 : Library And Information Science
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 70
General Instructions :
(i) There are 24 questions in all.
(ii) All the questions are compulsory.
(iii) Question nos. 1 to 5 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 15 words.
(iv) Question nos. 6 to 10 are short answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 50 words.
(v) Question nos. 11 to 17 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 75 words.
(vi) Question nos. 18 to 21 are short answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 150 words.
(vii) Question no. 22 to 24 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 250 words.
1. Who is the inventor of “reflector lights” ?
2. Name the type of set where audience sees the actual space of action.
3. There are three levels of conflict that make a play more satisfying. Mention any two such levels of conflict.
4. Who brought three dimensional sets on stage and created integrity between actors and design ?
5. Why an active extension programme was added to the two wings of National School of Drama (NSD) ?
6.What are the two types of props ?
7.“In real life there is always a stimulus that sets off our reaction but on the stage, the stimulus is unreal or imagined.” In the light of the above statement explain how an actor should aim to create a response to imaginary stimuli ?
8. How National Cultural Exchange Programme (NCEP) of Zonal Cultural Centres been able to achieve its objective of unity within diversity in our country ?
9. Explain the term “Theatre of Cruelty”.
10. Renu has a teaching certificate in order to teach and instruct students in the techniques of acting, directing, playwriting, script analysis etc. Explain the role she can play in a production organization.
11. An actor’s potential lies in his ability to possess a power of co-ordination and positive movement. Explain.
12. Why it is important for a playwright to understand and know the established artistic and theatrical conventions of the theatre ?
13.Explain the term “Action Research”.
14. State how the ‘Sangeet Natak Academy’ preserves and promotes the vast intangible heritage of India’s diverse culture expressed in the forms of music, dance and drama.