(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2019-20 : Banking
Sample Question Paper 2019-20
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. What is the full form of WAP.
2. State the purpose of FiscalPolicy.
3. In the absence of RBI branch in a particular city, which Bank acts as the clearinghouse?
4. Who is vested with the power to exercise control over Banks inIndia?
5. ___________ is what the Banksowes.
6. Provisions are made for NPA accounts as per instructionsfrom
(c) Govt. ofIndia
(d) Board of theBank
7. Upward movement in prices per annum, this terms is knownas ___________
8. What is the full form of CORE.
9. ___________ office faces theclient.
10. What is internetbanking?
11. On which date are the final accounts of banks in Indiaprepared?
12. MIBOR standsfor _____________.