(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Heritage Craft
Heritage Crafts (Code No- 070)
Sample Question Paper 2017-18
Class – XII
- The question paper consists of three sections A, B and C.
- All sections are compulsory.
- Separate instructions are given with each section and question wherever necessary. Read these instructions carefully and follow them.
Answer the following- (1x5 = 5 marks)
1. Define Khadi.
2. Name two famous craft museums in India.
3. Who are Kumbkaar?
4. Name two famous personalities who played key role in development of traditional craft.
5. Name the state famous for Brocade Jamadani.
Answer the following in not more than 80-100 words each. (3x4 = 12 marks)
6. Explain the idea of Gandhiji’s self sufficient village. Do you think its possible to realize this idea in India today? Support your argument with examples.
7. How the valley of Kashmir economy flourished during 1600 to 1860?
8. How the craft person solves the problem of society while designing craft production.
9. What are the reasons the traditional crafts persons had to switch over from traditional raw materials to her materials?
Answer the following in not more than 100-120 words each. (5x3 = 15 marks)
10. Colonialism transformed India from craft producer to a supplier of raw material. Write a short description of this change.
11. Presentation packaging and small information about each product will boost the sale in the market. Justify youranswer.
12. How to craft museums widen the awareness of craft and tradition skills for the general public. What changes would you like to make it more popular.
Explain the idea of Gandhiji’s self sufficient village. Do you think its possible to realize this idea in India today? Support your arguments with examples.
Answer the following in not more than 150-200 words. (8x1 = 8 marks)
13. To attract tourist for Indian, craft what measure one will key in mind while producing products?
Contribution of Smt. Kamla Devi Chattopadhay in the revival of Handicraft and Handloom of India.
Section – B
Describe each of the following in not more than 300 words. (10x2 = 20 marks)
14. Develop your own strategy for the survival ofa craft of your locality in the age of globalization.
Describe how you would set up a museum corner for your school utilizing local crafts and strategy to attract public.
15. Based on the study of a craft communitynear your neighbourhood and document their access to education, health, resources and facilities of material. How lack of mentioned above is affecting their production of craft. What are the measures you suggest to improve their condition.
Why are design and technical development is so important for the survival of the craft sector.