(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Manipuri
SAMPLE QUESTION 2018
- Please check that this question paper contains 3 pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 17 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
Code No. 111
Time allowed: 3 hours
Full marks: 100
This question paper is divided into four sections.
Section A : Grammar 20 marks
Section B : Comprehension 05 marks
Section C : Composition & Writing 20 marks
Section D : Literature 55 marks