(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20 : Physics
Sample Question paper
Time allowed: 3 hours
Full marks: 70
1. All questions are compulsory. There are 37 questions in all.
2. This question paper has four sections: Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D.
3. Section A contains twenty questions of one mark each, Section B contains seven questions of two marks each, Section C contains seven questions of three marks each, and Section D contains three questions of five marks each.
4. There is no overall choice. However, internal choices have been provided in two questions of one mark each, two questions of two marks, one question of three marks and three questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
5. You may use the following values of physical constants where ever necessary.