“The decade of 1830 had brought great economic hardships in Europe”-
1) There was enormous increase in population all over Europe.
2) There were more job seekers than employment.
3) Population from rural areas migrated to the cities to live in over - crowded slums.
4) Small producers in towns faced stiff competition from imports of cheap machine made goods from England where industrialization was more advanced.
5) Peasants struggled under the burden of feudal dues and obligations.
6) Rise of food prices.
7) Bad harvest led to wide spread pauperism in town and country.