(Model Paper) Andhra Pradesh Board Intermediate 1st Year Model Question Papers (Zoology)
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
Time : 3 hours
Max. Marks : 60
Instructions to candidates :
1) Answer all the questions of section ’A’, Answer any Six questions in
Section ‘B’ and any two questions in Secton ’C’.
2) In Section - ‘A’ Questions from Sr. Nos. 1 to 10 are of ‘Very short answer
type’. Each question carries two marks. Every answer may be limited to 2 or 3
sentences. Answer all these questions at one place in the same order.
3) In Section ‘B’, questions from Sr.Nos. 11 to 18 are of “Short Answer type”.
Each question carries four marks. Every answer may be limited to 75 words.
4) In section ‘C’ questions from Sr.Nos. 19 to 21 are of “Long answer type”.
Each questions carries eight marks. Every answer may be limited to 300 words. ,
SECTION - A
Answer all questions in one or two Sentences 10 x 2 = 20 Marks 1. What is ‘tautonymy’ ? Give an example ?
2. What type of nutrition is observed in Euglena in the absence of light ?
3. Define Pseudocoelome, and mention the phylum in which it is found ?
4. How does Trychonympha help Termites ?
5. What is “nocturnal periodicity" ?
6. Write the names of larvae in class “Asteroidea” ?
7. Which parasite causes “amoebiasis” ? Name its infective stage ?
8. Write the use of ‘incinerators’ in hospitals ?
9. Deferenciate between ‘undular’ and ‘pendular’ movements ?
10. What are the prezygotic divisions in the conjugation of Vorticella ?
SECTION - B
Answer any six questions in 75 words : 6 x 4 = 24 Marks 11. What are the unique features cephalopods that distinguish them from
other molluscs ?
12. Differentiate symbiosis and commensalism giving one suitable example for
13. Name the types of pseudopodia in protozoa with suitable examples ?
14. Draw a labelled diagram of digestive system of cockroach ?
15. Drones have grand father but no father - Explain.
16. What are “Acid rains” ? Explain their effect on Environment ?
17. Write functions of blood ?
18. Explain the ‘detritous food chain’ with two examples ?
SECTION - C
Answer any two questions in 300 words 2 x 8 = 16 Marks 19. Describe the blood vascular system in pheritima with a lebelled diagram
20. Define pollution ? Give a detailed account of Air pollution and write any
two controlling measures ?
21. The name of Ross is associated with a human disease and the Anopheles
mosquito. Name the disease and describe the roll of mosquito in the parasites