• Understanding organization of a computer system and networking.
• Basic understanding of database design.
• Ability to work on office tools such as word processor, spreadsheet and presentation.
• Ability to apply knowledge and practice on office tools to develop IT applications.
• Ability to use Indian languages in developing an IT application.
• Ability to design HTML webpage.
• Appreciation/awareness of societal impacts of information technology in business.
Public services, education, health etc.
• Awareness of basic information security issues.
• Upon completion of this optional course on FIT at secondary level, one will be able
to assist in IT-enabled office work.