CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Dynamic of Retailing
Subject : Dynamic of Retailing
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
- Please check that this question paper contains 4 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
- Please check that this question paper contains 22 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Question No. 1 to 8 are multiple choice questions and each question carry one mark.
(iii) Question No. 9 to 14 are very short answer questions and each question carry two marks.
(iv) Question No. 15 to 19 are short answer questions and each question carry three marks.
(v) Question No. 20 to 22 are long answer questions and each question carry five marks.
SECTION – A
1. These stores provide a variety of exclusive merchandise at low price :
(a) Super Market
(b) Convenience Stores
(c) Hyper Market
(d) All of the above
2.Retail has changed our lives and changed the
(a) way we live without it
(b) the way we do not live
(c) the way we live
(d) None of the above
3. Which is not a function of admin. junior merchandiser ?
(a) Managing store facilities
(b) Crisis management
(c) Forecasting sales of forthcoming
(d) Managing personnel
4. A circulating plan of a store is meant to :
(a) Target specific customers
(b) Enhance space
(c) Create an image
(d) None of the above
5. The blend of straight floor and diagonal floor layout is called
(a) Free flow layout
(b) Grid layout
(c) Spine layout
(d) Rack layout
6. For long distance and heavy weight of goods we need
(a) Combination of water and air transport
(b) Road transport
(c) Combination of water and road transport
(d) Only water transport
7.Security guards who keep moving around the perimeter, observe and monitor people for suspicious behaviour or action are called
(a) Static security guard
(b) Residential security guards
(c) Mobile security guards
(d) Personal security guards
8. Horizontal Communication is essential for
(a) Accomplishing task
(b) Boost Morale
(c) Control decision making
(d) All the above