CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Front Office Operations
Subject : Front Office Operations
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
- Please check that this question paper contains 3 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions in each Section are compulsory.
(ii) Part-A Question Nos. 1-6 are multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
(iii) Part-B Question Nos. 7-14, are very short answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to them should not exceed 30-40 words each.
(iv) Part-C Question Nos. 15-20, are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each.Answer to them should not exceed 60-70 words each.
(v) Part-D Question Nos. 21 & 22 are long answer questions carrying 5 marks each.Answer to them should not exceed 100-150 words each.
1. Communication at lateral or parallel level in an organizational hierarchy is called as
2. What is the capital of Maldives ?
(c) Port Louis
(d) Port Blair
3. What is the currency of Saudi Arabia ?
4. Which is the most important skill required while giving information to the guest ?
(a) Positive attitude
(c) Pleasing personality
5. Physical ability is a required quality for front office staff because
(a) He has to lift heavy items.
(b) He has to stand for long hours.
(c) He has to frequently climb stairs.
(d) He has to move around to different departments.
6. Which department is responsible for giving room keys to the guest on his arrival ?
(d) Travel Desk