CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 8 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
The Question Paper is divided into four sections :
Section A : Reading Comprehension 10 marks
Section B : Writing 16 marks
Section C : Grammar 17 marks
Section D : Literature 37 marks