CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Beauty and Wellness
Subject : Beauty and Wellness
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
I. SECTION A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
II. SECTION B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Section – A
Fill in the blanks (Attempt any ten) 1x10=10
1. Different colour of nail paint is applied to create _________ nail art form.
2. Every _________ nail art design is different.
3. _________ method is suitable for sterilizing steel and glass tools.
4. __________ conditioners are applied on wet hair after shampooing but are not rinsed off.
5. Drill the free edge of nail and then screw the _________.
6. One should never use _________ dish to mix bleach or to apply bleach.
7. The term Ayurveda is the combination of two words _________ and veda.
8. _________ asana is also known as cobra pose.
9. _________ vyayama is particularly beneficial for improving eyesight.
10. Reflexology divides the body into _________ equal vertical zones.
11. The most popular area for threading is _________.
12. _________ is used to remove hard skin from the feet.