CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Subject : Security
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Section – A
1. At what angle is ‘right turn’ done ?
(a) 80 degrees
(b) 60 degrees
(c) 90 degrees
(d) 70 degrees
2. Archived e-mails are found in which folder ?
(a) All Mail
3.How many members are there in a fire suppression team ?
4. What is the full form of ERT ?
(a) Emergency Rescue Team
(b) Emergency Response Team
(c) Emergency Recording Team
(d) Emergency Reporting Team
5. What is the full form of RAW ?
(a) Reference and Analysis Wing
(b) Record and Analysis Wing
(c) Report and Analysis Wing
(d) Research and Analysis Wing
6. Where is the headquarters of Army’s Southern Command located ?
7. What is the full form of CD ?
(a) Complete Disc
(b) Control Disc
(c) Camera Disc
(d) Compact Disc
8. Within how many days can the deleted e-mails be retrieved from the trash ?