CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Introduction of Tourism
Subject : Introduction of Tourism
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
SECTION – A
Answer any ten questions from this section.
1. A ___________ speaker looks into the eyes of the audience.
2. Which of the following is not a good telephone etiquette ?
(a) Answering the call with smile
(b) Identifying yourself on calling
(c) Speaking in a very loud and harsh voice
(d) Taking messages carefully and writing down all the details
3. An Indian travelling from Bengaluru to Sydney is a/an ___________tourist.
4. The full form of TIM is _____________ .
5. Which of the following is not a snow-based activity ?
6. Pick the odd one out.
(a) Red Fort
(b) Somnath Temple
(c) Chilka Lake
(d) Gateway of India
7. Sanchi Stupa is an event based tourism product. (True/False)
8. UNESCO stands for ____________ .
9.The full form of FIT is ____________ .
10.Ranbir Kapoor wants to book a room adjacent to the swimming pool.Which room will you book for him ?
11. Megha wants to go to Ranthambore National Park. Which meal plan with room would you sell her ?
12. Information/personal details about guests such as their date of birth,anniversary, etc. is known as __________