CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017 :
NSQF Scheme, Mathematics
CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Cmptt Examination : Mathematics
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT – II
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
Section – A
Each question from 1 to 4 is of 1 mark.
1. The length of shadow of a tower on a plane is √ 3 times the height of the tower. Find the angle of elevation of the sun.
2. In a throw of two dice, find the probability of getting a sum of 10.
3. Find the area of the circle that can be inscribed in a square of side 6 cm.
4. Find the diameter of the semi-circular protractor if its perimeter is 36 cm.
Section – B
Each question from 5 to 10 is of 2 marks.
5. Find the value of ab of the roots of equation ax2 + x + b = 0 are equal.
6.One card is drawn at random from a well shuffled pack of cards. Find the probability of getting (i) a king of red colour (ii) a face card.
8. Two concentric circles are of radii 5 cm and 3 cm. Find the length of chord of the larger circle which touches the smaller circle.