CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017 :
NSQF Scheme, Social Science
CBSE Class-10 Question Papers for IOP/Cmptt Examination : Social Science
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT – II
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. Explain the meaning of ‘Liberalism’.
Explain the meaning of ‘Syncretic’.
2. Name the organisation which undertakes construction and maintenance of ‘border roads’.
3. Name the organisation which led the movement against privatisation of water in Bolivia.
4. Explain the specific aim of movement in Nepal.
5. What is meant by ‘Democratic Reform’ ?
6. Explain the inherent problem of ‘Barter System’.
7. Define ‘globalisation’.
8. Which bank issues ‘currency notes’ in India on behalf of Central Government ?
9. Why is the ‘French Revolution’ supposed first clear expression of nationalism in France ?
Why did the colonization of Vietnam by the French brought the people of the country into conflict with the colonizers in all areas of life ? Explain.
10. Describe any three effects of the ‘First World War’ on India.
11. How did the Tribal Peasants interpreted the message of Mahatma Gandhi and the idea of ‘Swaraj’ ? Explain.
12. “Minerals are an indispensable part of our lives.” Support the statement with examples.
13. Describe the importance of cotton textile industry in Indian economy.
14. Analyse the problems of road transport in India.
15. Describe the three major components of political party.
16. Analyse the values that make democracy an accountable, responsive and legitimate government.
17. How do ‘pressure groups’ and ‘movements’ influence the politics ? Explain.
18. Describe the contribution of Multinational Corporations to promote globalization.
19. How Multinational Corporations (MNCs) are helpful to connect distance countries ? Explain with examples.
20. Explain any three reasons responsible for arising of consumer movement in India.
21. Describe the economic hardships faced in Europe during the 1830s.
Describe the role of women in the ‘anti-imperialist struggle’ in Vietnam.
22. Explain the impact of ‘Non-Cooperation Movement’ on the economic front in India.
23. Describe any five benefits of the use of ‘non-conventional sources of energy’ in India.
24. Explain any five factors affecting the location of industries.
25. Explain any five measures to reform political parties in India.
26. “Democracies are not appearing to be very successful in reducing economic inequalities.” Support the statement with examples.
27. How has ‘globalisation’ affected Indian economy ? Explain with examples.
28. Explain any five rights of consumers.
29. In the given political outline map of India three features A, B and C are marked. Identify these features with the help of the following informations and write their correct names on the lines marked in the map :
A. The place where Indian National Congress Session was held.
B. The place where the ‘Movement of Indigo Planters’ was started.
C. The city related to Jallianwala Bagh incident.