(Download) CBSE: Class XII Sample Paper: 2012 - Home Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Home Science
- Name the standard mark given for chocolate biscuits and turmeric powder.
- What is the role of gestures in the language development of a child?
- Height of one year old Raghu is 70 cm. State his possible height when he
will be two and three years old.
- Why is friction method not used for washing silks?
- Indicate the age at which a child starts standing with support. Give one
other motor ability of this stage.
- Apart from unhygienic conditions ,under what two other conditions did
PFA declare the carrot burfi sold in the village fair as adulterated.