CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : Delhi Scheme
Question Paper, Home Science
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2017 : Home Science
1. Other than fssai, mention the standard marks you should check while buying a bag of wheat flour and a bottle of mango pickle.
2. List any two facilities which are provided for the workers at the worksite, under MGNREGA.
3. Inform the staff at the ICDS centre about the change in daily need of protein for pregnant women.
4. Draw a symbol which indicates the quality and purity of a silk sari.
5. Draw suitable symbols for the care label of a dress that indicates that ‘it should not be tumble dried’ and ‘should be ironed at low heat’.
6. Mention any two indicators by which you will know the dress has been cut along the selvedge.
7. Write four reasons as to why you do not like to buy your clothes through the internet.
8. Mrs. Jain has expertise in apparel science and has set up a boutique. She is not able to earn profit from it. Suggest her four ways to expand her business in her field
9. After retiring, Mr. Gupta gets bored at home. Suggest four activities which can help to fulfil his recreational needs.
10. What could be two conditions under which the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (fssai) has declared the jaggery as adulterated ? List two health hazards of consuming such jaggery.