CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper-Beauty And Hair
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
(a) Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
(b) Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
(c) Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Fill in the blanks. (Attempt any ten)
1. __________ sets the foundation and is used to give matte or dull finish to the face.
2. ___________ is a parasitic infection.
3. ___________ skin has small and tight pores with poor moisture content.
4. Frequent use of chemicals like ___________ leads to hair loss.
5. __________ if applied on the scalp daily, stimulates hair growth.
6. Congenital canities are also known as ____________ .
7. Suggest the client to use a pediculosis drug like ___________ if he/she has the problem of head lice.
8.____________ is the universal solvent, it will take on the pH of whatever is mixed into it.
9. ___________ bonds are easily broken by water.
10. Hair ___________ measures the number of strands of hair on the head.
11. Powdered lighteners are also known as _____________ .
12. The ___________ technique involves colouring selected strands of hair by slicing or weaving out sections