CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper-FOOD AND BEVERAGE COST CONTROL
Answer any ten questions out of given twelve.
1. What is kitchen profit, if sale is < 2,000 and food cost is < 1,200 ?
2. What is the rule of FIFO ?
3. What do you understand by break-even point ?
4. Suggest two ways to reuse leftover Bengal Gram.
5. How many copies of BOT are made ?
6. Who is responsible for preparing beverage check bill ?
7. Mention two advantages of purchasing through cash.
8. Which colour copy of purchase order is retained by the purchase department ?
9. What do you understand by blind receiving ?
10.State the right time of stock taking.
11.What is a Cellar inward book used for ?
12.List any two tools used by a baker to ensure portion control.